Janine Esbrand is a Career & Executive Coach, Lawyer and the Mother of two. She has carved out a successful portfolio career where she works part time as a lawyer and runs her coaching practice alongside raising two little people.
And she can help you do the same.
Does this sound like you?
- You worked hard to get to where you are in your career and you are wondering what is next for you
- You are someone who is ambitious and has dreams of doing great things in your career
- You are a mother to one or more amazing little humans that mean the world to you and you want to do your best by them
- You are considering how you can manage both motherhood and your career well
- You are overwhelmed with trying to figure out the working mum puzzle and would just like a clear path.
Today Janine will help you understand the importance of having a clear vision of what you want life to look like before you think about your career. By doing so, you’ll be able to search for a job in a strategic way and find a role that is aligned with your strengths and your values to find both career and personal fulfilment.
NB: This course may contain affiliate links